Undergraduate BE Board:Agendas - 2/15/13 Agenda
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Location: Course 20 UG Lounge (basement of 56) on 2/15/13 at 6PM
- Introductions (10 min)
- Jonathan Chien - Co-President, Junior
- Jenny Van - Co-President, Junior
- Matt Hung - Treasurer, Junior
- Karinna Vivanco - Public Relations, Sophomore
- Katie Bodner - Secretary, Sophomore
- Nikki Neibloom - Vice President, Sophomore
- Transition, Q&A with Jonathan Gootenberg (15 min)
- The goal is to make course 20 students happy. This can be through providing study breaks, tshirts, associate advisors and mentoring and info session events
- useful mailing lists - besb14,15,16, busybeboard - everybody + sit ins
- heart of the BE board is the lounge --> coffee, food, pset collaboration. Should we provide more in the lounge?
- Good events to hold: study breaks + movie breaks + info sessions about major + senior dinner?
- want to reprint tshirts this semester- old design with moo and oink
- Goals + Initiatives for the year (20 min)
- strengthen associate advising?
- students would enjoy a dinner with a few professors
- this semester we can hold grad school / industry panels
- provide tshirts and mugs
- Wrap-up, future meeting time (5 min)
- future meetings on Fridays at 6 PM (twice a month)