From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- Jenny 02:41, 12 February 2007 (EST): Posted is a possible design concept for the t-shirt. Please let me know your thoughts (comments, suggestions, etc). No color added yet. Also note, I will be in class from 12-5p CST today (back-to-back!! yuk), so I will not be able to reply within those times.
- Reshma 10:21, 12 February 2007 (EST): I am not sure that the dotted version of the double helix makes that much sense to me. How about replacing that section of the circle with "devices" like symbols denoting sensors, inverter and/or actuators. For example, a NOT symbol or a lightbulb or something. That way the logo would include DNA, parts AND devices. It would omit chassis and human practice which are the other two areas of SynBERC but I don't have any bright ideas about how to include those. But all in all, I like it! Thanks Jenny!
- Jenny 10:28, 12 February 2007 (EST): Good idea! I will revise it and post a new version.
- Samantha 10:53, 12 February 2007 (EST): I like Reshma's suggestions. If we're putting parts and devices in place of the dotted DNA, I think that the bottom part of the design becomes somewhat redundant. How about focusing on the characterization part of Synthetic Biology with some sort of transfer curve?
- Jenny 01:06, 13 February 2007 (EST): Another option with color (can be changed also). Let me know what you think!
- Kevin 06:56, 13 February 2007 (PST): I like this one! I agree with Reshma's email that we can get rid of "retreat" and the dates, then we can use the shirt for more general purposes. Great work! Any other comments?