From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- P. Subsoontorn, P. Ounjai, P. Ngarmkajornwiwat, B. Sakulkueakulsuk, N. Pensupha, W. Surareungchai and P. Pataranutaporn. “Hack Biodesign: An Integrative STEAM Education Platform for Biology, Engineering, and Design” 2018 IEEE International Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning for Engineering (TALE), Wollongong, Australia, 2018, pp. 1016-1021.
- B. Sakulkueakulsuk, S. Witoon, P. Ngarmkajornwiwat, P. Pataranutaporn, W. Surareungchai, P. Pataranutaporn and P. Subsoontorn. “Kids Making AI: Integrating Machine Learning, Gamification, and Social Context in STEM Education” 2018 IEEE International Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning for Engineering (TALE), Wollongong, Australia, 2018, pp. 1005-1010.
- J. Bowyer, J. Zhao, P. Subsoontorn, W. Wong, S. Rosser and D. Bate. “Mechanistic modeling of a rewritable recombinase addressable data module” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Circuits Syst. (2016), doi:10.1109/TBCAS.2016.2526668
- J. Bonnet, P. Yin, M. Ortiz, P. Subsoontorn and D. Endy “Amplifying genetic logic gates” Science (2013) 340(6132): 599-603
- J. Bonnet, P Subsoontorn and D. Endy “Rewritable data storage in live cell via engineered controlled of recombination directionality” Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA (2012) 109(23): 8884-9
- P. Subsoontorn, J. Kim and E.Winfree, “Ensemble bayesian analysis of bistability in a synthetic transcriptional switch” ACS Synth Biol (2012) 1(8):299-316
- P. Subsoontorn and D. Endy, “Design and analysis of genetically encoded counters” Procedia Computer Science, v11 (2012) pp. 43-54
- “Synthetic biology across the scale: from molecular machines to multicellular consortia”, Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Thailand, October 2016
- “Scaling up genetically encoded data storage,” DNA 18 conference, Aarhus, Denmark, August 2012 (won best presentation award)
- “Scalable genetic data storage and other 'open-source tools’ in synthetic biology”, National Center of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Thailand, January 2012
- “Nanoengineering: from the world smallest switches and oscillators to a thumb drive at the size of a DNA,” nanoengineering seminar, Chulalongkorn university, Thailand, December 2011
- “Engineering Genetically Encoded Data Storage,” biotechnology seminar, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand, December 2011
- “Designs and performance analysis of genetically encoded combinatorial counters”, Bioengineering colloquium, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, December 2009