Please RSVP, information will be posted as it becomes available
We've had six colleagues successfully defend their PhD theses and become "Drs". Let's celebrate!!
- Wed, July 30 2014; 6 PM
- Attending: Christina, Mike, Isis, Drew, Jay, Ryan, Andy, SG, Michael, Ben, Brent, Melina, Maureen, Calvin, Kathy, Julie, Kate, Cameron, Claudia
- Can't make it: YHW, Peter, Yanran, Shireen, Joy, Eric, remus
642 Ramona St.
Palo Alto, CA
Please pick out what you would like from menu: http://www.coconutsinpaloalto.com/menus/di-big-tings/
I'll order a sampling of appetizers and sides as well. And we can order drinks when we are there.
- Isis - Six Hour Braised Oxtail
- Mike - Boston Bay Jerk Pork
- Drew K - Chicken Shrimp Pelau
- Jay - Jerk Chicken
- Ryan - Jerk Chicken
- Andy - Jerk Salmon + Macaroni and cheese
- Stephanie - Jerk Chicken (can corn festivals be in the sampling please?)
- Michael R - Six Hour Braised Oxtail
- Ben - Curried Goat
- Brent - Jerk Chicken
- Melina - Jerk Chicken
- Maureen - Curried Goat
- Calvin - Jerk Chicken
- Kathy - Jerk Chicken
- Julie - Jerk Salmon
- Kate - Jerk Chicken
- Cameron - Boston Bay Jerk Pork
- Claudia - Jerk Salmon
- Christina - Boston Bay Jerk Pork
Any requests for bar drinks (http://www.coconutsinpaloalto.com/menus/bar-menu/; if we do we'll likely try for pitchers for the most popular drinks to make it easier to serve):
- Red sangria - Isis
- White apple cider sangria - Cameron
- Mojito (any flavor) - Mike, Calvin, Maureen
- Spicy Mango Margarita - Jay
- Coconut Porter - Michael R.
- Based on votes above, I've placed an order for one pitcher each of: red sangria, white sangria, mango mojito. If there is more interest during the dinner we can add to it.