Silver: Group 2
Summary of things to think about:
- review ways to monitor RNAs bound to particular proteins
- ways to determine alternative splicing profiles at a whole genome level
- caution on Odyssey machine
From today's (Nov 14) meeting:
- genome wide alternative splicing analysis is progressing
- the fish are coming!!
- can chip reveal targets for alternative splicing factor in neurons
- stilll thinking about how to profile bound RNAs -if anyone out there knows of good ways to crosslink proteins and RNA that are reversible and don't destroy the RNA - please let us know!