Ryan N. Willhite Week 6
Work Day- Procedure
- Analyzing data from the excel sheet including more comparisons of sequences as well as numbers for CD4T cell decline.
- Again the subjects being compared are 6,7, 10 and 13.
- Subject 5 is being used as a control group for moderate progressors.
- Looking at 6 because it is so close to a non progressor in terms of CD4T cell count
- Loaded sequences into workbench
- Non progressors was first to be analyzed and compared
- Comments: Markham Paper based on the end CD4 T cell count while we are focused on the rate of decline
More recent studies Other Previously Published Work:'
- Hill MD and Hernández W. Nucleotide and amino acid mutations in human immunodeficiency virus corresponding to CD4+ decline. Arch Virol. 2006 Jun;151(6):1149-58. DOI:10.1007/s00705-005-0693-8 |