Reserving a room at MIT
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- Building 68: reserve68ATmit.edu
- Cancer Research Center (CCR) Write to Michaela - her email is: brothersATmit.edu. She only handles reservation of E17's first floor conference room, which has an LCD projector and 2 large whiteboards.
- Whitehead Institute. Talk to Pam Dvorak at 258-5194
- Building 56 and many other locations on campus: schedulesATmit.edu. 56-191 is a nice room; 56-169 is also nice but smaller. You should provide the following information:
- What is the activity to take place?
- Will food/beverages be served?
- Is this solely for MIT personnel or for parties from outside of MIT?