(Redirected from Registry/Measurement kit/)
- The BioBricks Foundation:Standards/Technical/Measurement - multi-institution comparison of promoter set.
- Current notebook
- Two summer notebooks on construction of the kit:Nishant, Karen
- Some early design notes (Karen's design notes)
- Construction approach (Primers used in construction)
- Glycerol box
- Registry/Measurement kit/Previous versions
- Alper H, Fischer C, Nevoigt E, and Stephanopoulos G. Tuning genetic control through promoter engineering. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005 Sep 6;102(36):12678-83. DOI:10.1073/pnas.0504604102 |
- Zaslaver A, Bren A, Ronen M, Itzkovitz S, Kikoin I, Shavit S, Liebermeister W, Surette MG, and Alon U. A comprehensive library of fluorescent transcriptional reporters for Escherichia coli. Nat Methods. 2006 Aug;3(8):623-8. DOI:10.1038/nmeth895 |
- Chen H, Bjerknes M, Kumar R, and Jay E. Determination of the optimal aligned spacing between the Shine-Dalgarno sequence and the translation initiation codon of Escherichia coli mRNAs. Nucleic Acids Res. 1994 Nov 25;22(23):4953-7.