From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- A. G. McDonnell, S. Pan, D. Hill, M. K. Danquah, J. R. Friend, L. Y. Yeo and R. Prabhakar, "Microfluidic extensional rheology of suspensions of motile microbes", accepted for CHEMECA 2011, Sydney.
- R. Prabhakar, "Predicting capillary thinning of dilute polymer solution filaments with an improved variable-friction model for polymeric stresses", accepted for CHEMECA 2011, Sydney.
- S. Clark and R. Prabhakar, "Why are flagella helical?", accepted for CHEMECA 2011, Sydney.
- S. Clark and R. Prabhakar, "Effect of helicity on wrapping and bundling of semi-flexible filaments twirled in a viscous fluid", Soft Matter, 7, 5536, 2011: DOI.
- B. A. Horri, R. Prabhakar, C. Selomulya and H. Wang, "A new empirical viscosity model for ceramic suspensions", Chem. Eng. Sci., 66, 2798–2806, 2011: DOI.
- P. K. Bhattacharjee, A. G. McDonnell, R. Prabhakar, L. Y. Yeo, and J. R. Friend, "Extensional flow of low viscosity fluids in capillary bridges formed by pulsed surface acoustic wave jetting", New J. Phys., 13, 023005, 2011: DOI.
- G.M. Wang, R. Prabhakar, Y.X. Gao and E. M. Sevick, "Micro-rheology near ﬂuid interfaces", J. Opt. A., 13, 044009, 2011: DOI.
- G. M. Wang, R. Prabhakar,and E. M. Sevick, "Hydrodynamic Mobility of an Optically Trapped Colloidal Particle near Fluid-Fluid Interfaces", Phys. Rev. Lett., 103, 248303, 2009: DOI.
- E.M. Sevick, R. Prabhakar, S.R. Williams, and D.J. Searles, "Fluctuation Theorems", Ann. Rev. Phys. Chem., 59, 603--633, 2008: DOI.
- R. Prabhakar, E. M. Sevick, and D. R. M. Williams, "Coarse-graining intramolecular hydrodynamic interaction in dilute solutions of flexible polymers", Phys. Rev. E, 76, 011809, 2007: DOI.
- T. Sridhar, D. A. Nguyen, R. Prabhakar, and J. R. Prakash, "Rheological observation of the glassy dynamics of dilute polymer solutions near the coil-stretch transition in elongational flows", Phys. Rev. Lett., 98, 167801, 2007: DOI.
- R. Prabhakar, J. R. Prakash, and T. Sridhar, "Effect of configuration-dependent intramolecular hydrodynamic interaction on elasto-capillary thinning and break-up of filaments of dilute polymer solutions", J. Rheol., 50, 925--947, 2006: DOI.
- R. Prabhakar and J. R. Prakash, "Gaussian approximation for finitely extensible bead-spring chains with hydrodynamic interaction", J. Rheol., 50, 561--593, 2006 DOI.
- R. Prabhakar and J. R. Prakash, "Fast and accurate closure approximations for bead-spring models of dilute polymer solutions", Australia New Zealand Instt. Appl. Math. J., 46 (E), C 379-C 393, 2006.
- R. Prabhakar, J. R. Prakash, and T. Sridhar, "A successive fine-graining scheme for predicting the rheological properties of dilute polymer solutions", J. Rheol., 48, 1251--1278, 2004 DOI..
- R. Prabhakar and J. R. Prakash, "Multiplicative separation of the influences of excluded volume, hydrodynamic interactions and finite extensibility on the rheological properties of dilute polymer solutions", J. Non-Newtonian Fluid Mech., 116, 163--182, 2004 DOI.
- R. Prabhakar, P. Sunthar and J. R. Prakash, "Exploring the universal dynamics of dilute polymer solutions in extensional flows", Physica A, 339, 34-39, 2004.
- R. Prabhakar and J. R. Prakash, "Viscometric functions for Hookean dumbbells with excluded volume and hydrodynamic interactions", J. Rheol., 46, 1191-1220, 2002.