From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Select data to load
- Choose the Project using the drop-down menu. For data located outside the default directory, point RAVE to it with
- Choose a Subject using the dropdown menu of the different subjects that are available for a given project.
- Choose the Epoch Table and select the window to load around the epoch.
- Select Electrodes by specifying a range (e.g., 4-20), or individual electrodes (4, 8, 19) or a combination (4-20, 23, 34-35). Invalid electrode numbers are automatically skipped. You can also use a mask file to select specific electrodes. Click 'Load Mask' to select file. Note you should delete any entries under 'Electrodes' so the text box is blank prior to loading mask.
- After selection of a subject and electrodes, click on > Load Data in the bottom right corner