- Brief summary of what you did. Link the the lab manual: 
- Add links to all wiki pages that contain your notebook entries. This is likely only one page.
3. Report your value for the fall time using AC coupling.see comment
My value for the fall time was 53 ms with a std deviation of 0.8
- Explain how you measured this (briefly)
we measured this by selecting the fall time feature on the oscilloscope.
4. What did you learn?
I have never used an oscilloscope before so I got the chance to learn how to use one. I also learned alot about how to edit the wiki site and move around on it easier.
5. What did you explore outside of the standard lab procedure? Anything interesting?
I tired to adjust the settings to get a standing wave on my display screen but other then that I stuck to the planned out lab.see comment
6. What could make the lab better next year?
I think that there are places that the instructions could be a little more clear. Plus is would be nice to have the expected value for the RC constant already found so we could compare our result.