Phys 10. 채준(Jun Chae)
| • ∞ ♣ ♦ α β γ Δ ε η θ κ μ ν π ρ Σ τ φ ψ Ψ Ω ω
- 1 Last Project in 2014
- 2 CADNANO
- 3 PAPER STUDY
- 3.1 15. 02. 09 (Sun)
- 3.2 15. 01. 29 (Thu)
- 3.3 15. 01. 18 (Sun)
- 3.4 15. 01. 04 (Sun)
Last Project in 2014
15. 02. 12 (THU)
Tohoku University — Team Sendai : Universal Strand Generator
- The universal strand generator literally means the device generating specific DNA strand.
- They designed two DNA devices using 'DNA and enzymes' or 'only DNAs', and each device is composed of different mechanism.
- Please refer to the source page for the details.
- The output sequence can be controlled by the template DNA.
- The number of generated DNA outputs can be controlled by the number of transducers.
- The velocity that each output DNA is generated can be controlled by some experiment condition(please check the experiment part in the source page)
- Their device can make a DNA sequence order. In a long view, the sequence order could be used in future control technology of nanorobot and nanostructure.
15. 01. 27 (TUE)
The cadnano structure - 2
I wanted to know how influence the crossover is to the stability of dna structure. However I couldn't find out the way that change only the number of crossover or only the arrangement of crossover. I mean, in the fixed shape of DNA structure, the number of crossover, the crossover arrangement, the length of staple, etc the varialbes of stability are not independent. So I just created sort of pattern, and applied it to the pixed shape DNA structure.
- -left side picture's structures consist of crossovers of one row arrangement.
- -right side picture's structures consist of crossovers of two row arrangement.
- -the horizontal line's each two structure have the same number of crossover (from the uppermost line 1~3 crossover's structure)
- For more details, please refer to my ppt file named 'the number of crossover good' on the box.com.
15. 01. 24 (Sat)
The cadnano structure - 1
I wanted to make a DNA box.
15. 02. 09 (Sun)
Drug delivery by a self-assembled DNA tetrahedron for overcoming drug resistance in breast cancer cells
- If use a DNA nanostructure(below Fig1) it can overcome drug resistance of cancer cells.
- Fig1 : DNA tetrahedron
- Fig2 : cancer cell's viability when use a DNA tetrahedron
15. 01. 29 (Thu)
Direct observation of stepwise movement of a synthetic molecular transporter
- By using dna system, we can make a controlled motion in nanoscale.
- In the system, DNA motor move on the DNA track
- The track consists of dna stators, and then dna motor move from one stator to the neighboring stator by a reaction.
- The reaction make dna motor move uni-directionally and the motion velocity alomost constant.(refer the thesis for the reaction details)
15. 01. 18 (Sun)
Relationship of metal particle and origic organic dyes in nanoscale
- In nanoscale, the distance between metal particle and organic dyes is important facter to photophysical property of the dyes.
- The closer the physical distance between metal and dye is, the weaker fluorescence intensity is and the shorter Fluorescence lifetime is.
- Each organic dye has a particular property of this phenomenon, so the fluorescence data can be used to define a matter.
15. 01. 04 (Sun)
Self-Assembly of Symmetric Finite-Size DNA Nanoarrays - Yan Liu, Yonggang Ke, and Hao Yan
- The one task that Structural DNA nanotechnology has is to control the size of DNA self-assembly
- To produce effectively fixed-size DNA arrays, we need to use the geometric symmetry of DNA arrays with Cm symmetry.
- Because of the geometric symmetry, the higher number m is, the fewer DNA tiles we need.
- In the thesis they show the 5*5 DNA arrays that have C2 symmetry and C4 symmetry
- In C2 symmetry, the array needs 13 tiles instead of 25 tiles.
- In C4 symmetry, the array needs 7 tiles instead of 25 tiles.
- In C4 symmetry, the array is composed of crosslike DNA tiles. A cross-shaped DNA tile has a flexibility under a stress.
- [from the thesis, DOI:10.1021/ja055614o]
- -The Ex. of C2 symmetry. Because of geometric symmetry, the array has the same DNA tiles in it in each a half round.
- what I felt
- -This strategy maybe could help to construct the larger fixed-size DNA Structure than ever before.