<owwmenu font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif" bold="1"
color="black" bgcolor="white" hovercolor="black"
bghovercolor="gray" topfontsize="10" fontSize="8" pagewidth="930"
Lab Supplies=Pelling:Lab Supplies
Lab Safety and MSDS's=Pelling:Lab Safety
- Remove pan from incubator.
- Dump out existing water and rinse with distilled water.
- Add 1-2L of fresh distilled water, plus 0.16mL of water bath treatment per litre of water.
- Replace pans in incubator.
- Change water when levels drop or about every two weeks.
Replacing Carbon Dioxide Tank
- When tank is empty, close the tank fully by closing the top valve on the tank itself, and unscrew the regulator (the thing with the pressure gauges).
- Remove metal cap from new tank (may take some effort).
- Screw the regulator onto the new tank.
- Open new tank fully, until a pressure is read on the pressure gauges.
- Place ‘Empty’ sticker on the empty tank.
- Order a new tank from the Science Store (they will bring it directly there for you).
- Silent Alarm will go off when HEPA filter needs to be replaced.
- To change HEPA filter, simply take out old filter by pulling it down and put in the new one and push it up.
- The HEPA filter alarm must be manually reset. Go to “System Config” by pressing the mode button 3 times, and then use the left/right arrows to get to HEPA. Press enter to reset the alarm.