From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- Reshma 15:12, 18 March 2007 (EDT): I just tried using the new toggle function at OpenWetWare:Steering committee meetings (see this version with the templates. And it didn't work for me on Firefox on Mac OSX. I basically tried to do what was indicated at Help:Wiki questions.
- Austin Che 15:16, 18 March 2007 (EDT): That version looked fine for me. Do the examples in the sandbox work for you?
- Reshma 15:20, 18 March 2007 (EDT): Yes the sandbox examples work for me. But the steering committee page does not. The list of previous meetings is always present.
- Austin Che 16:31, 18 March 2007 (EDT): It should work now. The template was using spans which doesn't work for multi-lines. I made them into divs. Seems to work on firefox for me.
- Reshma 16:20, 19 March 2007 (EDT): Cool this works now. But it seems to require that the show/hide link be on a different line from the title. (Compare Protocols to OpenWetWare:Steering committee meetings.) Is there any way to change that. It just looks nicer (and takes up less space) if the show/hide link can be on the same line as the section title.
- Austin Che 16:42, 19 March 2007 (EDT): Deleted all extra lines in the template plus the calling page.
- Austin Che 17:06, 19 March 2007 (EDT): These pages use the showhide extension and should be converted to use this instead.