- Time : 12-1pm EST, 9/14/06
- Room : 32-262 (Stata center)
- Reddit - Producing own sub-reddit. Trial underway.
- Highlights - Pam Silver (October)
- BioSysBio - First abstract title deadline tomorrow. Sept 29 Abstract due.
- Bot created to put templates into each page. Seems to be working, but people need familiarity with wiki.
- Many issues; unsure about how it will work yet.
- Edit Sidebar - How important is this?
- Front Page - Too big?
- 170KB+ size right now.
- We need to bring our page to 100K total.
- Austin can get script to embed into page to see how long the page takes to load for each visitor.
- Infrastructure Strategy
- Rackspace - professional web-custom company, reliable service. 100% up-time, etc. Great data center. OWW hosted here.
- Swapping - Beginning of October.
- Join OWW link - tabled.
- Chris Surridge - Exec. Editor of PLoS One. October 20th, all day.
- New Highlight! - Austin's Extensions
- New Spotlight! - BioSysBio
- phpBB - integration discussion board
OWW SC Goals
- See goals.
- Make a prioritized list on Community Portal that lists goals for community to discuss implementation.
- One list on Community Portal and one list on SC to prioritize discussion topics.