From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Neutral Red for gHV68 (DW)
- Neutral Red
- Whatman filter paper
- Add 25g neutral red to 2 liters water.
- Incubate o/n at 56C protected from light.
- Filter through Whatman filter paper.
- Aliquot into small bottles and wrap in tin foil.
- Store stock at RT.
- Dilute 3 ml stock solution per 100 ml PBS.
- Apply to methylcellulose.
- 242.5ml PBS + 7.5ml Stock Neutral Red = 250ml Working Stock Neutral Red
Please sign your name to your note by adding '''*~~~~''': to the beginning of your tip.
Relevant papers and books
- Who has experience with this protocol?
or instead, discuss this protocol.