NanoBio: Installing Vector NTI
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Installing Vector NTI
- Go to the Vector NTI User Community Home Page and follow the listed instructions.
Renewing your License Yearly
- Open the Vector NTI License Manager on your computer.
- Select the Application tab. Keep this window open on your computer.
If your license has expired all the applications will be in Demo Mode.
- Go to the Vector NTI User Community Home Page.
- Log in with your user name and password.
- Go to the License Center.
Your registered computers along with their keys should be listed.
- Select Re-register a computer, then select which computer to re-register.
- Copy the computer's hardware address from the License Manager on your computer to the website. Then request a new key for that computer.
- Select Static in the License Manager on your computer and paste the new license number and key from the website to the License Manager.
- When completed the Applications should list Static.
- Back to Protocols