Moore Notes 4 8 09
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- James got a UK Bioinformatics fellowship starting in Jan 2010
- JE working on budget with Davis grants people
- Grant with Kimmen S.
- Albert Wu
- Tom Sharpton
- population genetics
- with Jenna? Steve?
- simulate communities w/ recombination, mutations (in vitro, in silico)
- simple data sets (acid mine, sequencing of Rich Lenksi's strains-DARPA)
- late May start date
- Hélène/Jessica & Josh
- Using the wiki more
- write up what you are working on (weekly?)
- how to organize?
- by person
- by topic (better)
- use recent changes to see what everyone is up to
- like a lab notebook or summary of lab notebook
- Useful for writing reports
- Question from JG about submitting to NIH