Moore Notes 11 14 12
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Stephen, Josh, Guillaume, Tom (Skype not working for Jonathan)
- Josh has been putting beta diversity maps together. Will run with taxonomic or 16S data first.
- Discussion on data availability and preliminary analyses - read classifier will be ready in January, so will new server
- SFams database and bug reports
- Google doc, tracking software for projects, project list on github
- Integrating LAST for family sifting?
- HMMs appear to be very poor at identifying homologs for large/highly connected families
- Will we have an in person meeting? Maybe 2013.
- No call next week. When is the next call?