Mike Barnkob:Protocols/Immunology/Making tetramer
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Protocol for conjugating monomers to streptavidin-APC.
Reagents and equipment
- Straptavidin-APC (or other streptavidin-flurochrome conjugate)
- Calculate: Volume of Streptavidin = volume of monomer x 1.2
Note: For 50μL monomer = 60 μL streptavidin.
- Adjust concentration of both monomer and streptavidin to 1 mg / mL.
- Add 1/3 of streptavidin volume to monomer and leave at 4°C O/N or 2 hours. Keep in the dark.
Note: Carefully add the streptavidin. Do not pipet much up and down, and do not vortex.
- Add 1/10 of streptavidin volume to monomer every 20 minutes. Keep at 4°C and in the dark.