Yeast nitrogen base liquid without amino acids with glucose. This protocol leaves NO ROOM for additives.
- Yeast Nitrogen Base (without amino acids)
- MilliQ H2O
- Begin with approximatey 800mls of MiliQ H2O
- Weigh out and add ingredients with constant stirring:
- Yeast Nitrogen base (without amino acids) 6.7g
- Bring up to 900mls with MiliQ H2O
- Weight out 20g of glucose/dextrose and add to 100mls of MiliQ water
- Autoclave the YNB and glucose separately.
- Combine YNB with glucose solution
Please feel free to post comments, questions, or improvements to this protocol. Happy to have your input!
- List troubleshooting tips here.
- You can also link to FAQs/tips provided by other sources such as the manufacturer or other websites.
- Anecdotal observations that might be of use to others can also be posted here.
Please sign your name to your note by adding '''*~~~~''': to the beginning of your tip.
- Who has experience with this protocol?
or instead, discuss this protocol.