Yeast nitrogen base without amino acids for liquid media at 1.1x concentration. This protocol leaves 100ml (per L) of room for additives (glucose, amino acids, etc). Media is labeled as YNB2 on the media shelf.
- Yeast Nitrogen Base (without amino acids)
- MilliQ H2O
- Begin with approximatey 800mls of H2O
- Weigh out and add ingredients with constant stirring:
- Yeast Nitrogen base (without amino acids) 6.7g
- Bring up to 900mls with MiliQ H2O
Please feel free to post comments, questions, or improvements to this protocol. Happy to have your input!
- List troubleshooting tips here.
- You can also link to FAQs/tips provided by other sources such as the manufacturer or other websites.
- Anecdotal observations that might be of use to others can also be posted here.
Please sign your name to your note by adding '''*~~~~''': to the beginning of your tip.
- Who has experience with this protocol?
or instead, discuss this protocol.