For clean bottles, pasteur pippettes, etc. Autoclave room is on the fourth floor of E25, adjacent to the freight elevator.
- Set autoclaving conditions:
- Press Dry button.
- Sterilization time: 30 minutes.
- Drying time: 50 minutes.
- Make sure the bottle caps are not tightly screwed onto the bottles. Tighten the caps and loosen with 1/2 turn.
- Put items in autoclavable secondary containers. If necessary, fill the secondary container with about 1 inch of water.
- Place container in the autoclave.
- Close the autoclave door, turn the latch, and tighten the wheel.
- Press Start.
- Ensure the temperature reaches 121°C before leaving.
- Enter information into the log.