- sorry guys, forgot I was meant to work at Tamaki all day today, but had difficulty connecting to the internet.
- 9.00 AM- 10.30 AM: Working on journal entries for the 24/1 and 25/1. Prepared RC005 for cutting.
The page history shows that all entries were made by Reuben, can you please clarify? --MF Kubke 00:42, 27 January 2011 (EST))- I have edited my entry .
- 10.30 AM- 11.00 : Discussed with Reuben about cutting RC005 to create sagittal sections.
- 11.00-12.00: Placed RC005 in the cryostat for incubation at temp CT/OT: -19/-19.
- 12.00 -1.00 :Placed the OCT mould-embryo onto the chuck .Added more OCT and placed the chuck into the cryostat.
- 1.00 -2.55 PM: Cut RC005 and finished the whole embryo cutting in a sagittal plane. 9 slides composed of 87 sections with only 1 section lost due to curling .
- 3.15: Journal entries .
- (Note: Why have you changed to sagittal sections? You all need coronal sections --MF Kubke 00:42, 27 January 2011 (EST))
- 10:30am Meeting with Malisha and discussion about cutting RC005 saggitally through the hindbrain.
- (Note: The sections need to be coronal --MF Kubke 00:46, 27 January 2011 (EST))
- 11:00am Filtering solutions for cresyl violet staining of MH008 including Xylene 1, 100% EtOH 1 and Cresyl Violet.--Reuben Cutfield 17:23, 26 January 2011 (EST)
- 11:30am Cresyl Violet Stain of MH008.--Reuben Cutfield 19:33, 26 January 2011 (EST)
- 1:00pm-2:00pm Looking at sections from RC015.