- Both I and Reuben have completed the containment course today.
- We contacted David Jenkins to answer the following questions for the containment course:
- Know what ERMA/IBSC approval your lab is operating under and ensure that it covers the work being contemplated.
- Know whether work is approved at PC1 or PC2 Containment.
- Know and comply with any additional controls on these approvals.
- Ensure that you have prior IBSC approval for any significant changes in experimentation that vary from existing approvals.
--Malisha Hettiarachchi 20:07, 30 November 2010 (EST)
Today marked the end of the WE course.
- I worked on my WE user page in the afternoon/evening. I was certified as a level 1 WikiEducator.I applied for level 2 certification and ensured that I had met the criteria. --Reuben Cutfield 21:20, 30 November 2010 (EST)