Koch Lab:Inventory/TRITC Tubulin
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Steve Koch 17:10, 15 June 2009 (EDT): Linh's adding 4 microliters of cold GPEM+cushion
- Prepared 4 500 microliter regular-walled tubes. Labeled them "RT"
- Have liquid nitrogen ready
- Have 1 microliter pipet ready
- Adding cold GPEM. Mixing up and down a bit, then using 1 microliter pipetman to dispense 4 aliquots
- 3 aliquots were flash frozen
- Polymerizing one aliquot at 37C now
- NOTE: the aliquots were not at the bottom of the tube, so we spun them down after flash freezing, and they probably thawed, then we flash froze again.