- The Human Brain Simulation Project
This is a research project undertaken to develop algorithms and models to simulate the higher level intelligence of the human brain. We are a small group of researchers from different countries, working together to develop the latest work in the Artificial Intelligence. Our focus is mainly on developing a computer that can think like a human. The research work has focussed on the following aspects of Artificial General Intelligence:-
1) Machine Learning Algorithms
2) Higher Level Intelligence in Humans and Simulation in Computers
3) Understanding the human brain functions and deriving mathematical/logical formulae to represent them in computer understandable format.
We do not declare names of our project members due to privacy concerns. However, you can surely get in touch with our representative on this below page and contact us if interested.
PS: We are looking for funding to further our work in this area. Your support could be crucial for us.
Publications and Work done so far:-
- Jitesh Dundas.Law of Connectivity in Machine Learning. International Journal of Simulation- Systems, Science and Technology - IJSSST (URL:- http://www.ijssst.info/ ). Vol. 11, No. 5. Dec 2010. (ISSN: 1473-804 x Online) and (ISSN: 1473-8031 Print). UK.
- Jitesh Dundas and David Chik. IBSEAD: - A Self-Evolving Self-Obsessed Learning Algorithm for Machine Learning. IJCSET (URL:- http://ijcset.excelingtech.co.uk/ ). Volume 1. Issue 4. No 48. December, 2010.
- Jitesh Dundas and David Chik. Implementing Human-like Intuition Mechanism in Artificial Intelligence. Artificial General Intelligence. Submitted. June 2011.
- We are always looking for new members. If interested, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
- At present, we are looking at simulating intuition in machines using machine learning algorithms. Our work is mostly bottom up and we take each part piece by piece.