IGEM:Team Bordeaux/2009/Notebook/Bacterial eyespot/2012/07/23

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Igem-logo-150px.png Bacterial eyespot Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

Day 15

Today we decided to change some of the biobricks to reduce the number of assemblies


NewBB2307.jpg


We made a transformation for The first operon biobricks with 2μL DNA

We also made a Positive control with a well known plasmid and water as a negative control

We followed the Partregistry protocol as usual

And Plated 20μL and 200μL of the transformants on LB plates

We put the plates to grow overnight at 37°C