- When: Wednesday, March 4, 2009 from 7:30 to 10
- Where: Y2E2 105
- Leaders: Nghi
- Secretary: None
Please see the "Presentations"
- Ming & Michael: Purification and Reengineering of Plastic-Degrading Enzymes
- Suzie & Robert: Biofuels
- Mark: Microbot Drug Delivery - Which Model Organism?
- Joseph: Expressing Surface Proteins to Target Cancer Cells
- Bobby: Preparing the Microbots
- Isis: Increase Absorption Range for Photosynthesis
- Ariana: Tough Plastic: Degrading Phenol Resins
- Leon: Estrogen Presentation PDF and The Keynote Version
1. We decided to pursue the presentations given by TEAM ALI []. Please see their page for more information.
2. For those who want to pursue Jerome's minicell project in parallel, please meet on Friday the 6th at 5:10 PM in front of Drew Endy's lab in the basement of Y2E2.
3. Isis had an announcement regarding writing letters of nomination for me (which I am slightly embarrassed about) for the Dinkelspiel Awards []. Please contact Isis and Thinh. They are organizing this mission to embarrassment me publicly before I graduate. ^_^ The deadline is April 3, 2009.
4. Good luck on finals, have a great spring break, and get ready for the final push before the summer!