- Cell wall:
- -Remove cell wall in yeast
- -Protein signal pathway
- Signaling pathway:
- -Transmembrane protein that dimerizes and its signal pathway
- Cell Wall Integrity Signaling in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Dynamics of cell wall structure in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Klis, F. M., P. Mol, K. Hellingwerf, and S. Brul. 2002
- DIMERIZATION AS A REGULATORY MECHANISM IN SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION at first glance this paper is not going to tell us a surface dimerizing pathway receptor in yeast. It is a thorough explanation of dimerization and its use in signalling, as the title would suggest, but the examples in the paper focus mostly on mammalian cells, which, for reasons only vague to me, we don't focus on.
- Porosity of the Yeast Cell Wall and Membrane
Signal transduction via the MAP kinases: Proceed at your own RSK maybe. i can't say this paper WON'T, so i'll read it again in a while. take it down if you rread it and its lame.