IGEM:MIT/2005/Input reception Experiments
- Is our fluorescein dimer entering into the cell?
- Distance in space between flurs. -- might depend on 3D conformation/wobblyness
- Separate out single from double stranded
- Lets throw the oligos in, wash the media, look for flur. and we can hope that means its diffused
- control: normal fluor. -- don't touch the oligos just yet
- READOUT: can we see it under a microscope? get antibody -- into cytoplasm? selectivly trash outer membrane? will's oligo thingy?