Feedback from MultiPill Project
- The body language does not convey exitement about the idea, it makes it more difficult for people to be positive about your idea.
- Encoding of information using light wavelength and pulse(temporal encoding)
- A lot of biological detail that is maybe a bit too condensed
- Too ambitious?
- We have to perform, we need results
- Good conceptual framework
- What are we going to do in the lab
- Can you encapsulate bacteria, can you produce drugs
- What are the fondamental things that we want to check?
- Transport from A to B, seems possible, Kun found evidence
- Why have moved towards more complex from a simpler project
- Delivery and scretion of proteins triggered this migration
- Fondametal problem
- Drug approval: key bit is the definition of dose, this would never pass FDA
- This is a competition: we are out there to win
- We have to do well this time
- College Money: ~£35k/year
- Its not a research project
- Deliver something that WORKS
- Today, the competition is tougher, we need to perform, the criteria are stronger
- Last week's project was god, simple, it is placed in the pharmaceutical strategies
- If you can break the project down into phase, it can have a progress report