1.Production of isothiocyanites inhibits thioredoxin reductases, which kills cancer cells:
- Add vegetable soup
- Concentrate in cell and extract/purify
- Do all cells contain thioredoxin reductase?
- Would isothiocyanites work on all cells?
- How does thioredoxin reductase inhibition lead to cancer cell death?
- What is the missing link between vegetables and perturbation into cells?
- Delivery of enzymes;KO proteosome
- Aggregate encapsulated cells into structure: wire, colum?
- Avoid medical track! Look at manufacturing, biofabrication... etc (See James Chappel's email)
- Concentrating ions
- Charge storing
- Metal detoxification
APPLICATION WILL DETERMINE
- Mechanism of encapsulation