<calendar> name=IGEM:IMPERIAL/2008/Calendar date = 2008/07/29 view=threemonths format=%name/%year-%month-%day weekstart=2008/07/01 </calendar>
1 Aug 2008 Friday
- All the sequencing work is now completed. All that is left to do now is to check over all the sequences again with the help from the rest of the team.
- ETA: Monday - to have a list of constructs and protocols ready
- For next week, a priority list for protocols and the protocols for testing experiments (eg for using the microscope) is needed.
- Culturing will start next week.
- Will need to look more closely at proceedings within the wet lab.
- The group have been working on tutorial 1 and will continue workingt on tutorial 2 next week.
- Next week, some focus will be on familiarising ourselves with a suitable tracking software and on practising using the software.