We are in Week 2 of the iGEM project.
<calendar> name=IGEM:IMPERIAL/2007/Calendar date = 2007/08/01 view=threemonths format=%name/%year-%month-%day weekstart=7 </calendar>
- The session templates in the Admin Page (Admin team)
- To shuffle brainstorming teams so that: (Admin team)
- we get to work with others
- people are more likely to approve of other groups' ideas
- To have a group discussion to decide whether we have enough ideas to go forward, or if we need to come up with new ideas. (Admin team)
- A list of responsibilities for the teams (Admin team)
- The week objectives (Admin team)
- There should be a rotation for the role of the supervisor liaison (Admin team)
- That all members should follow a daily routine: (Admin team)
- Read Journal Club paper
- Update the Wiki with daily notes
- Update their own calendar section
- Maybe we should schedule a specific time of day for this?
- The journal club should put presentations on the Wiki page, and include a small discussion of the paper - ie. relevant/useful bits on the paper, interesting questions from the talk, references that should be looked into, etc. (Admin team)
- The HRP talk to be given by the researcher to take place after the JC on Wednesday (Admin team)
- Determine a PDF production method for the group (Acrobat? Ghostscript? other?)
- Define a documentation protocol, information organisation structure, etc
- Visa arrangements for Jamboree - does anyone need a visa?
- Create a summary of the IC iGEM project on [this page]
- All Journal Club pairs must choose the papers they will be presenting
- Briefing about the part to be characterised
- Login access for Biochems into base computers
- How will we divide the project time?
- How will we establish a peer review process?
- What is stochastic pi-calculus, and will it be useful for us?