An SQL database created from the DAS and FASTA output of the MIT Parts Registry.
The toy database has been established on codon.
- Database name: msc_09_das
- Username/password: as above.
- Host name: db-bss.lesc.doc.ic.ac.uk
Access Via Codon
Login to your codon account, then enter the following command at the prompt:
mysql msc_09_das -u msc_09_das -p
Access via Other Servers
At the prompt:
mysql msc_09_das -u msc_09_das -p -h db-bss.lesc.doc.ic.ac.uk
Please make sure to use the latest version of the database schema, and associated data.
Created week of 08/02/2010
- New internal identifiers for each table
- Shifting of columns between tables
- The feat_info table is now non-redundant
- Schema & important MySql commands
- CSV files: partsinfo.csv (same file as before), and seqfeatall.csv (new file) - data extracted from first 500 parts listed in the FASTA file.
- Two new parser files for creating partsinfo.csv  and seqfeatall.csv  (must first download FASTA file before use)
Created week of 01/02/2010