Flex is a highly productive, free open source framework for building and maintaining expressive web applications that deploy consistently on all major browsers, desktops, and operating systems.
- Simple drag'n'drop example app. Hopefully useful for GUI design.
- Dashboard application (i.e., "pods").
- Filtering ArrayCollections.
- Multiple field filtering of ArrayCollections: by extending the ArrayCollection class, or without extending the class.
- Converting XML to an ArrayCollection: CodeJockey's Corner,Hillel Coren.
- Simple script to connect Flex to a MySQL database. (Zabeen: though I haven't got it to work yet!!)
- Download the free trial, then upgrade to full version via this link.
- Animated Overview of how Flex applications work.
- Getting started on Flex. Tutorials.
- Learn Flex in a week. Video training.
- Flex Developer Center
- Tour de Flex - recommended.