OVERVIEW OF PROJECT
The project has 3 main sections-
Design of a relational database for data storage
- Designing a relational database to store the data- BioSQL relational model to comply with standard schema.
Implementation of DAS to visualize sequence data:
Development of a DAS compliant viewer to visualize the data:
Google App Engine
- GAE Home Page - links to download, "getting started" guides and other stuff.
Older Model (?)
- We would like to use DAS to improve on current annotation tools of the MIT registry, by being able to access external sources.
- The current MIT registry does not allow for more complex queries and filters, so we would like to improve on this by allowing for more refined searches
- Including an option to BLAST in and out of the registry will be highly useful too. The JBE allows the user to blast inside the registry.