Put uploaded files here:
DEADLINE FOR UPLOADING MATERIALS: SUNDAY 4TH APRIL
We can write this at the end.
We all load our introductions (upload as media files). Mine has the following structure:
- Existing SynthBio tools
- DAS- explained.
The idea here is to somehow merge what we've all written- so it is important to upload by SUNDAY!
People in Charge
- NURI CONTRIBUTION: SEE PAGES 2-4 OF MY INDIVIDUAL REPORT. WE SHOULD MERGE SOME INTRODUCTIONS AS THERE ARE POINTS I HAVE NOT COVERED.
All, for now. Then someone will be in charge of modifying this section.
THIS SECTION EXPLAINS HOW THINGS WORK OR WHAT TECHNOLOGIES, NOT DETAILS OF WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU CLICK ON THIS BUTTON!
- NURI CONTRIBUTIONS: Pages 5-8 Individual report
Block Diagram of our system- Can use mine or another one if anyone has drawn something pretty! What we do in this section is explain details of technologies we used and how all parts work. This is explanation of theory so we wont go into too much detail of what we did, as thats the implementation. So the main blocks are:
- Annotation viewer:
a. Basic aims of GUI (i.e., improvements to Parts Registry, accumulation of DAS sources, etc).
b. DAS source loader
c. Advanced Search
d. Annotation Viewer
e. BLAST component
- Imperial College Database
a. Datastore b. Dazzle c. Flex interface
- Luke:Annotation viewer - Sections (a), b, e.
- Zabeen:Annotation viewer- Sections (a), c, d.
- Aurora:Imperial College Database (a)*- Merge with Nuri, b.
- Nuri:Imperial College Database (a)*-Merge with Aurora, c.
SAME STRUCTURE AS BEFORE BUT NOW WE CAN GO INTO FURTHER DETAILS. HERE WE ARE WRITING THE "USER MANUAL" SO THIS WILL CONTAIN DETAILS OF ANNOTATION VIEWER. Same responsibilities for everyone
- ANNOTATION VIEWER - 1CHAPTER
- IMPERIAL COLLEGE DATABASE- 1 CHAPTER
- NURI CONTRIBUTIONS: Individual report implementation section- Pages 8-13
TBD- Merge again individual discussions.
- Googleapp engine
- MIT registry and how we improved it
- User requirements- Future work- what is left to be done
- NURI: Pgs 13-16 individual report