December 22, 2006 6PM British time / 7PM German time
- not: Nils (sorry!)
Regional Student Groups / Collaboration with APBioNet
Leaders familiar with the ISCB and ISCB-SC rules to Answer the issues raised by Dr. Tan in his letter - request by saraswathi
SC Plans for ISMB07
* Sessions (Paper, Poster, etc.)
* Keynote talks
* Who knows they will be in attendance at this point?
Dr. Tan Tin Wee's Project Proposals
- Asian biogrid project for shared computational resources using EGEE and Globus etc. and workflow integration
- Asian P2P azereus for widespread dissemination of bioinformatics databases to developing country institutions with low bandwidth
- Bioinformatics curriculum development and deployment in Asian universities, and accreditation.
- APBioNet accreditation of national and institutional nodes
- online bioinformatics training courses in collaboration with S* Alliance
- BioSlax and apbioknoppix liveCD development of a suite of unix bioinformatics packages for rapid deployment of training software to teachers and students
If Time...Expanding BioMeet
- There are more opprotunities to extend aims of biomeet and hopefully to gain more money into the SC
- Interest in throwing BioMeet at 3 new locations...