Journal Papers and Book Chapters
- 17. Xinming Tong, Jingjing Lai, Baohua Guo, and Yanbin Huang*, A new end group structure of PEG for hydrolysis-resistant biomaterials, Journal of Polymer Science: Polymer Chemistry (accepted)
- 16. Xinming Tong, Baohua Guo, and Yanbin Huang*, Toward the synthesis of sequence-controlled vinyl copolymers, Chemical Communications (in press, DOI: 10.1039/c0cc04807k)
- 15. Yanbin Huang*, Polymer principles in drug delivery, Polymer Bulletin (China) (a review, in press for its Special Issue for Tsinghua University Centenary Celebration)
- 14. Dexi Lin and Yanbin Huang*, A thermal analysis method to predict the complete phase diagram of drug-polymer solid dispersions, International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2010 (in press, DOI: 10.1016/j.ijpharm.2010.08.013)
- 13. Qi Pan and Yanbin Huang*, Electro-spraying methods for drug-polymer solid dispersion preparation, Polymer Materials Science & Engineering (China), 2010 (in press)
- 12. Zhe Liu, Yanbin Huang, Yong Jing, and Yi Cheng*, Mixing intensification by chaotic advection inside droplets for controlled nanoparticle preparation, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 2010, 9, 773-786.
- 11. Yi He, Yanbin Huang*, and Yi Cheng*, Structure Evolution of Curcumin Nanoprecipitation from a Micromixer, Crystal Growth & Design, 2010, 10, 1021-1024.
- 10. Nicholas A. Peppas* and Yanbin Huang, Nanoscale Technology of Mucoadhesive Interactions, Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2004, 56, 1675-1687.
- 09. Mark Byrne, David Henthorn, Yanbin Huang and Nicholas A. Peppas*, Micropatterned Biomimetic Materials for Bioadhesion and Drug Delivery, in A. K. Dillow and A. M. Lowman, eds., Biomimetic Materials and Design, pp. 443-470, Marcel Dekker, New York (2002).
- 08. Yanbin Huang, Igal Szleifer* and Nicholas A. Peppas*, A Molecular Theory of Polymer Gels, Macromolecules, 2002, 35: 1373-1380.
- 07. Nicholas A. Peppas* and Yanbin Huang, Polymers and Gels as Molecular Recognition Agents, Pharmaceutical Research, 2002, 19: 578-587.
- 06. Nadezhda Efremova, Yanbin Huang, Nicholas A. Peppas*, and Deborah E.Leckband* Direct Measurement of Interactions between Tethered PEG Chains and Adsorbed Mucin Layers, Langmuir, 2002, 18: 836-845.
- 05. Petr Bures, Yanbin Huang, Ebru Oral and Nicholas A. Peppas*, Surface Modifications and Molecular Imprinting of Polymers in Medical and Pharmaceutical Applications, Journal of Controlled Release, 2001, 72: 25-33.
- 04. Yanbin Huang, Igal Szleifer* and Nicholas A. Peppas*, Gel-Gel Adhesion by Tethered Polymers, Journal of Chemical Physics, 2001, 114: 3809-3818
- 03. Yanbin Huang, William Leobandung, Aaron Foss and Nicholas A. Peppas*, Molecular Aspects of Muco- and Bioadhesion: Tethered Structures and Site-Specific Surfaces, Journal of Controlled Release, 2000, 65: 63-71.
- 02. Nicholas A. Peppas*, Monica D. Little and Yanbin Huang, Bioadhesive Controlled Release Systems, in D. L. Wise et al. ed., Handbook of Pharmaceutical Controlled Release Technology, pp. 255-270, Marcel Dekker, New York (2000).
- 01. Nicholas A. Peppas*, Yanbin Huang, Madeline Torres-Lugo, Jennifer H. Ward and Jing Zhang, Physicochemical Foundations and Structural Design of Hydrogels in Medicine and Biology, Annual Review of Biomedical Engineering, 2000, 2: 9-29.
- 10. Stephanie Martin, Lei Huang, Shu-Ping Yang, Yanbin Huang, Julie Villanueva, Sharon Greene, Kelly Arehart, Curt Sayre, and Robert Johnson, Vaginal treatment composition containing xylitol, US Patent 7,786176, issued in August, 2010.
- 09. Bin Wu, Kevin McGrath, Jaeho Kim, Bao Do, Sharon Greene, Yanbin Huang, and Kaiyuan Yang, Method for reducing odor using coordinated polydentate compounds, US Patent 7,754,197, issued in July, 2010.
- 08. Yanbin Huang, Shu-Ping Yang, and Sharon Greene, Thermo-gelling compositions, US Patent 7,658,947, issued in February, 2010.
- 07. J. Gavin MacDonald, Yanbin Huang, Jaeho Kim, Ning Wei, and Kaiyuan Yang Single Phase Color Change Agents, US Patent 7,651,989, issued in January, 2010.
- 06. Shu-Ping Yang and Yanbin Huang, Compositions for Vaginal Treatments, US Patent 7,276,486, issued in October, 2007
- 05. Sharon Greene, Yanbin Huang, Lei Huang, Shu-Ping Yang, Ilona Weart, Sohail Malik, and Robert Johnson, Anti-microbial Compositions and Methods of Use thereof, US Patent 7,258,878, issued in August, 2007.
- 04. Ning Wei and Yanbin Huang, Reduction of the Hook Effect in Membrane-based Assay Devices, US Patent 7,247,500, issued in July, 2007.
- 03. Shu-Ping Yang, Yanbin Huang, and Ilona Weart, Prevention of Urogenital Infections, US Patent 7,238,677, issued in July, 2007.
- 02. J. Gavin MacDonald, Naveen Agarwal, Yanbin Huang, and Jaeho Kim, Use Indicating Soap, US Patent 7,053,029, issued in May, 2006.
- 01. Yanbin Huang and Jaeho Kim. Methods of Making Functional Biodegradable Polymers, US Patent 7,037,983, issued in May, 2006