From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- Everyone should be ready to present during the final class meeting.
- Format and organization is (intentionally) open-ended, with the following constraints:
- Seven minutes per person, including discussion
- Do not pretend the room is full of non-experts (no long, fluffy introductions)
- Visit my.harvard.edu → "courses" tab → Course evaluations.
- If you wish to share ideas or comments that are not captured by Harvard's evaluation system, feel free to contact Dr. Church and/or the TFs directly.