From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Assignment Due Mar 15
- Based on our discussions and assignments thus far, interpret this sequence (manually).
- Include a specific and detailed outline of what you did and why. Think about how each step could be implemented in python.
- Summarize your findings in "layman's terms", e.g. what would you, as a physician, tell your patient with this sequence?
>example1 CACCCTCGCCAGTTACGAGCTGCCGAGCCGCTTCCTAGGCTCTCTGCGAATACGGACACG CATGCCACCCACAACAACTTTTTAAAAGAATCAGACGTGTGAAGGATTCTATTCGAATTA CTTCTGCTCTCTGCTTTTATCACTTCACTGTGGGTCTGGGCGCGGGCTTTCTGCCAGCTC CGCGGACGCTGCCTTCGTCCAGCCGCAGAGGCCCCGCGGTCAGGGTCCCGCGTGCGGGGT ACCGGGGGCAGAACCAGCGCGTGACCGGGGTCCGCGGTGCCGCAACGCCCCGGGTCTGCG CAGAGGCCCCTGCAGTCCCTGCCCGGCCCAGTCCGAGCTTCCCGGGCGGGCCCCCAGTCC GGCGATTTGCAGGAACTTTCCCCGGCGCTCCCACGCGAAGC
- Design your own query sequence which could be used in an exercise similar to Task 1.
- Post your query sequence to your notebook page before class on March 15, but keep your solution private for now.
- Make sure to use fasta format
Assignment Due Mar 20
- Write a script to automatically carry out the interpretation you performed manually.