1. J. Guo, P. C. Hanawalt and G. Spivak. “Comet-FISH with strand-specific probes reveals transcription-coupled repair of 8-oxoGuanine in human cells” Nucleic Acids Res, in press.
2. J. Guo, J. Ju and N. J. Turro. "Fluorescent hybridization probes for nucleic acid detection" Anal Bioanal Chem, 2012, 402:3115-3125.
3. S. Wang, J. Guo, T. Ono and E. T. Kool. "DNA Polyfluorophores for Real-Time Multicolor Tracking of Dynamic Biological Systems" Angew Chem Int Ed, 2012, 51:7176-7180.
4. C. Qiu, S. Kumar, J. Guo, J. Lu, S. Shi, S. Kalachikov, J. Russo, A. Naini, E. Schon and J. Ju. “Mitochondrial SNP Genotyping by MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry Using Cleavable Biotinylated Dideoxynucleotides” Anal Biochem, 2012, 427:202-210.
5. C. Qiu, S. Kumar, J. Guo, L. Yu, W. Guo, S. Shi, J. Russo and J. Ju. “Design and Synthesis of Cleavable Biotinylated Dideoxynucleotides for DNA Sequencing by MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry” Anal Biochem, 2012, 427:193-201.
6. J. Guo, S. Wang, N. Dai, Y. N. Teo and E. T. Kool. “Multispectral labeling of antibodies with polyfluorophores on a DNA backbone and application in cellular imaging” PNAS, 2011, 108: 3493-3498. (highlighted in Nat Meth)
7. N. Dai, J. Guo, Y. N. Teo and E. T. Kool. “Protease Probes Built from DNA: Multispectral Fluorescent DNA–peptide Conjugates as Caspase Sensors” Angew Chem Int Ed, 2011, 50:5105-5109. (highlighted as hot paper)
8. J. Guo, L. Yu, N. J. Turro and J. Ju. “An integrated system for DNA sequencing by synthesis using novel nucleotide analogues” Acc Chem Res, 2010, 43: 551-563.
9. L. Yu, J. Guo, N. Xu, Z. Li and J. Ju. “DNA Sequencing by Synthesis Using Novel Nucleotide Analogues" The Handbook of Plant Mutation Screening, 2010, 319-336.
10. J. Guo, N. Xu, Z. Li, S. Zhang, J. Wu, D. H. Kim, M. S. Marma, Q. Meng, H. Cao, X. Li, S. Shi, L. Yu, S. Kalachikov, J. Russo, N. J. Turro and J. Ju. “Four-color DNA sequencing with 3’-O-modified nucleotide reversible terminators and chemically cleavable fluorescent dideoxynucleotides” PNAS, 2008, 105: 9145-9150. (highlighted in PNAS, ranked 50 most read PNAS papers)
11. Z. Wang, X. Xu, Y. Chen, S. Zhou, N. Kong, J. Guo, H. Liu, C. Shi. “Characteristics of the ZnxMg1-xO films grown by electrophoresis method” Acta Physica Sinica, 2004, 53: 3924-3928.
12. J. Guo, M. Gong, X. Xu, W. Zhang, H. Guo, L. Wang, Y. Chen, P. Liu, H. Liu. “The influence of anneal on the properties of SiO2 thin films prepared by sol-gel method” J Funct Mater, 2004, 35: 3171-3174.
1. J. Ju, D. H. Kim, J. Guo, Q. Meng, Z. Li and H. Cao. “DNA sequencing with non-fluorescent nucleotide reversible terminators and cleavable label modified nucleotide terminators” PCT Int. Appl. 2009, WO 2009054922.
2. J. Ju, H. Cao, Z. Li, Q. Meng, J. Guo, S. Zhang and L. Yu. “Design and synthesis of labile azido linkers for conjugation of fluorescent dyes to nucleotides for use as reversible terminators in DNA sequencing by synthesis” PCT Int. Appl. 2009, WO 2009051807.