From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
aka (Editable) Google Maps for Genomes or AJAX Genome Editor
GeneJax is a prototype web based tool to support genome refactoring for the Rebuilding T7 project. More data to come soon!
- GeneJax Proposal: Short proposal for the GeneJax project written at the start of the project.
- GeneJax Technical Report: Report of GeneJax project at the end of Spring 2006. Read this if you want the most detail on the project.
- GeneJax Presentation Slides: Slides for presentation on June 8, 2006. Read this if you want a summary of the project.
- Google Maps: Original inspiration for the GeneJax project.
- AJAX GBrowse from U.C. Berkeley. Very cool AJAX genome browser.
- BioViz (AAFC Brassica / Arabidopsis Comparative Genome Viewer): Uses SVG for comparative genomics. Information is also available here and here