- Poliner E, Zienkiewicz K, Pullman J, Newton L, Benning C, Farré EM. A toolkit for Nannochloropsis oceanica CCMP1779 enables gene stacking and genetic engineering of the eicosapentaenoic acid pathway for enhanced fatty acid production. Plant Biotechnology Journal (in press) Pubmed
- Zienkiewicz K, Zienkiewicz A, Poliner E, Du ZY, Vollheyde K, Herrfurth C, Marmon S, Farré EM, Feussner I, Benning C (2017). Nannochloropsis, a rich source of diacylglycerol acyltransferases for engineering of triacylglycerol content in different hosts. Biotechnology for Biofuels 10:8 Pubmed
- Liu T, Newton L, Liu MJ, Shiu SH, Farre EM. A G-box-like motif is necessary for transcriptional regulation by circadian pseudo-response regulators in Arabidopsis(2016) Plant Physiology 170(1):528-39 PubMed.
NOTE: An updated corrected version of the manuscript has been published online (Jan. 20, 2016)
- Poliner E, Panchy N, Newton L, Wu G, Lapinsky A, Bullard B, Zienkiewicz A, Benning C, Shiu S-H, Farré EM (2015) Transcriptional coordination of physiological responses in Nannochloropsis oceanica CCMP1779 under light/dark cycles. Plant J. 83(6):1097-113 Pubmed
- Horak E, Farré EM (2015)The regulation of UV-B responses by the circadian clock. Plant Signaling and Behavior 10(5):e1000164.
- Takeuchi T, Newton L, Burkhardt A, Mason S, Farre EM (2014) Light and the circadian clock mediate time specific changes in sensitivity to UV-B stress under light/dark cycles. Journal of Experimental Botany 65(20):6003-12 PubMed
- Braun R, Farré EM, Schurr U, Matsubara S (2014) Effects of light and circadian clock on growth and chlorophyll accumulation of Nannochloropsis gaditana. Journal of Phycology 50(1):515–525 
- Liu T, Carlsson J, Takeuchi T, Newton L (2013) Direct regulation of abiotic responses by the Arabidopsis circadian clock component PRR7. Plant J 76(1):101-14PubMed
- Farré EM, Liu T (2013) The PRR family of transcriptional regulators reflects the complexity and evolution of plant circadian clocks. Curr Opin Plant Biol 16(5):621-9PubMed
see complete list...
- Congratulations Cameron for his Poster Award at the Spring University Undergraduate Research and Arts Forum !
- We are looking for rotation students interested in working on rhythms.
- Group meeting, journal clubs, and seminars