Endy:Victor3 plate reader/Schedule Access
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
You can sign up for the plate reader using Google Calendar. You can subscribe to the calendar in a number of ways.
- If you are a google calendar user, subscribe to the calendar: <html><a target="_blank" href="http://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=endy_plate_reader%40mit.edu"><img src="http://www.google.com/calendar/images/ext/gc_button1_en.gif" border=0></a></html>
- If you send me your username, I will give you edit access.
- If you don't have a google calendar account, you can sign up using your MIT email address here
- If you use a different calendar application or RSS feed reader, you can subscribe to the ical file or the xml feed that are linked below although that won't let you edit the calendar.
- The calendar should be open on the desktop of the plate reader computer.