Endy:Lab Meeting 06/21/06
Caitlin's in charge.
- Look around you in the meeting room. Are the shelves of paper journals a backup fuel source for the lab? If not, can we get rid of them? -Jasonk
- BioNet changes. What should we do? (DE, 5')
- VectorNTI stations (FSP, 2')
- introducing kay (officially) (JK, 2').
- Francois (30')
- Caitlin (30')
- Movie of simple bacterial "chemostat" from Hopkins (DE, 5')
- Standard plasmid synthesis order (RS, 15')
- Lissa (if there's time - looks like this would be better next week - 10') File:Groupmeeting621.ppt