From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Back to Endy lab E coli strains
- Strain: LE392 supF
- Phenotype/Notes: Amber suppressor strain
- Date: 12/2005
- Experimenter: Francois St-Pierre
- Strain obtained from: Generous gift from Prof. Amos Oppenheim.
- Stock preparation: The strain was received as an agar plate. Since no single colonies were obtained, a new plate was streaked and incubated at 37C. A single colony was grown in LB at 30C for about 10 hours. Glycerol stocks were made by mixing 1ml of culture with 1ml of 40% glycerol, vortexing, and storing at -85C.
- Physical location of the stock:
- Lab stocks: none
- Francois St-Pierre's stocks: 2 vials in box "Francois's Ecoli 1" (as of 12/2005)