From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- Redissolve oligo, if required, to 100 uM in nuclease-free water or TE.
- Add a unique internal lab ID number to the top of the lid (preferably to the tube as well), and to the manufacturers info sheet.
- continue sequentially from the last number in the oligos folder.
- Place the oligo info sheet in the lab oligo folder.
- Place the oligo tube in the corresponding position in the current oligos box in the chest -20°C.
After making working dilutions from the 100 uM stock, be sure to replace it in the central oligo box from which it came.